You weren’t meant to live this life alone, and you can’t follow Christ or become who you were meant to be in isolation. We all need a community of real relationships where we can be who we really are. Those relationships provide the support, encouragement, and accountability we need to live the lives God is calling us to live. That is why we have Group Life at Arborlawn.
- Starting Curriculum Suggestions:
- Community Curriculum Leader Guide PDF (See Abby for participant book and DVD)
- 8-week curriculum guide (no videos)
- RightNow Media Small Group Studies (Contact Abby, firstname.lastname@example.org, for Login Info.)
- Share Church
- Anthology, Community: Starting Well (Videos, Leader Resources, etc.)
- YouTube Channels: Cokesbury, Sparkhouse, Zondervan, Abingdon Press, Augsburg Fortress
ARBORLAWN RESOURCE LIBRARY
Located in Abby Johnson's office, the Resource Library is a great option for those looking to check-out curriculum (w/ videos) for a class, a good book to read, or a personal bible study. Depending on the selection you have chosen, there might be multiples available for your class or reading group. Please feel free to visit the Library during business hours or to peruse our selection online HERE.
If you are interested in making suggestions of materials to add the Library, please email Abby Johnson at email@example.com.
tips and tricks//best practices